We welcome you to the Supper Club where you’ll enjoy Chef Michael’s modern American cuisine, with the best ingredients and techniques culled from around the world to create delicious, interesting food.
The Supper Club centers around social dining, featuring a wide variety of shareable plates based on seasonality. Our sommelier can guide you through our distinctive wine list, or our bartenders will create a tasty cocktail. Taking advantage of Kansas City’s rich and varied musical scene, there is live music nightly, adding to the ambiance. Like supper clubs of years past, you are welcomed into a warm, comfortable, and lively evening.
- Apr 14 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Jeff Freling on guitar
- Apr 15 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Peter Schlamb on piano
- Apr 16 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Matt Villinger on piano
- Apr 16 9:00 pm - 11:30 pm John Kizilarmut Trio
- Apr 17 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm Solo TBA
- Apr 17 9:00 pm - 11:30 pm Bob Bowman Quartet
- Apr 18 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm F/M Duo with Jeff Freling & Michael McClintock
- Apr 21 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Matt Hopper on guitar
- Apr 22 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Peter Schlamb on piano
- Apr 23 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Matt Villinger on piano
- Apr 23 9:00 pm - 11:30 pm Eboni Fondren Quartet
- Apr 24 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Solo TBA
- Apr 24 9:00 pm - 11:30 pm Jacke Myers Quartet
- Apr 25 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm Gullywasher Trio